Greenfi is a climate fintech startup company in ESG data science space. We are leveraging advanced machine learning to help financial institutions and corporates make timely and accurate decisions on ESG investments. Greenfi AI and analytics software helps businesses to improve ESG risk management and climate compliance.
Your main role is to create effective content materials that are published through various digital channels and Greenfi products. The content developer will assist in developing and designing blogs, articles, case studies, videos and gamification content for customer success.
- Create content materials for digital branding and media
- Develop product content modules for sustainability themes
- Publish advisory and learning content for sustainability themes
- Collaborate in developing new concepts and themes
- Audience Research, Content Value Proposition, Competitor Analysis, Tone of Voice Development and Channel Optimization.
- Content creation for improved search rankings and traffic, increased conversion rates, and brand integrity.
- Participate in ad hoc activities venture building activities
- Excellent skills in research, writing and communications
- Time management and organizational skills
- Vision for corporate design addressing both consumer and business segments
- Passionate about learning and identifying creative materials
- Proactively suggest new inputs and ideas in digital assets for sustainability themes
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and organized
Bonus points if you already know / are keen to learn:
- Social media scheduling (Later / Planoly)
- Graphic design & editing in Canva
- Google Suite, Acuity, WordPress, ClickFunnels