Are you someone who loves turning raw data into compelling visual tales? If so, we want you on our team as a Qlik Sense Developer. We’re on the lookout for someone with experience in designing applications, a knack for data modeling, and a solid grasp of Qlik GeoAnalytics and Qlik Sense on AWS.
- Hands on experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must have worked on Qlik GeoAnalytics & Qliksense on AWS.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense.
- Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client’s requirements.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
Job is Hybrid, including preferably 1-2 days/week in office (can be negotiated).
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
GreenFi is a pioneering AI-powered SaaS platform specializing in ESG Risk Assessment and Due Diligence.