Greenfi is a climate fintech startup company in ESG AI space. We are leveraging advanced machine learning to help financial institutions and corporates make timely and accurate decisions on ESG investments. Greenfi AI and analytics software helps businesses to improve ESG risk management and climate compliance.
We are looking for highly motivated senior engineers to help build our ESG AI team. Come join us!
What are we looking for?
At GreenFi you will help develop the “gold standard” to quantify sustainability impact that will be used by financial institutions, investors, corporates and governments:
- Use state of the art NLP tools, including the latest large language models, to efficiently extract,
classify, and generate sustainability information
- Working side-by-side with a top-talent team from ESG, business and academia.
As the ideal candidate for the position:
- 4 years of working experience as a Data Scientist, 2 years’ experience with NLP
You excel at problem solving:
- Clarifying the nature of a problem and formulating relevant questions.
- Breaking down a problem into smaller, more manageable parts, creating business value every step of the way.
- Implementing actions and evaluating outcomes in a quantitative way.
- You have strong communication skills. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
You possess and know how to share technical expertise:
- Practitioner of modern NLP tools and techniques for classification, extraction, summarization,
Proficiency in standard tools and techniques:
- Preferred Python and its data science ecosystem (spacy, nltk, Hugging Face, OpenAI, etc).
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Data processing and cleaning
- Working with limited labelled data and humans in the loop
- Fine tuning and stacking of models
- Regression, classification, clustering and other standard algorithms.
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Deploying big data technologies like Spark or Dask
- Using pipeline orchestration tools like Airflow
- Work experience in a software company / using software best practices in your day-to-day work
- You have a start-up way of working
Responsibilities of the role include:
- You are expected to expand the technical expertise of our current NLP team. You will share that expertise by both providing technical guidance to the team and mentoring junior members.
- Day-to-day, you will have freedom to research, design, validate, and deploy NLP models to improve our current NLP systems.