Greenfi is a climate fintech startup company in ESG data science space. We are leveraging advanced machine learning to help financial institutions and corporates make timely and accurate decisions on ESG investments. Greenfi AI and analytics software helps businesses to improve ESG risk management and climate compliance.
At GreenFi, our mission is to drive ESG Financing at scale.
We believe that AI will transform the way we interact with data in ESG financing decisioning. We’re excited to share GreenFi AI – the umbrella of embedded AI capabilities and ESG analytics platform with easy-to-use API to integrate data & decision intelligence into our customer’s own technology, that makes ESG analytics smarter and help users more productive.
We are looking for innovative full stack developers with a demonstrated ability to build products at scale and a hunger to solve problems from ground zero to join us in the journey.
- Leveraging your in-depth understanding of programming languages and various tools to explore technologies including Java, Spring-boot, ReactJS, Redux, SQL & AWS to solutionize the business requirements.
- Contributing to the system architecture design
- Development of our core back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Mentoring the team and inspiring them to provide quality deliverables quickly.
- Knowledge & experience in the data science domain would be an added bonus.