Greenfi is a climate fintech startup company in ESG data science space. We are leveraging advanced machine learning to help financial institutions and corporates make timely and accurate decisions on ESG investments. GreenFi AI and analytics software helps businesses to improve ESG risk management and climate compliance.
As an ESG Manager you will be part of GreenFi’s leadership team and lead the ESG strategy and execution of solution requirements for ESG risk management. Your core responsibilities will revolve around leading a team of analysts, conducting thorough research and analysis on the technological needs and pain points of companies in implementing effective Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) risk management strategies. Your role will encompass assessing the ESG Risk models and the user/country specific risk assessment policies.
You will be responsible for exploring the specific requirements of companies in integrating ESG risk management systems, understanding their pain points, and proposing innovative technological solutions. This involves staying abreast of emerging technologies, industry best practices, and regulatory developments related to ESG risk management within the technological realm.
Your day-to-day tasks will include gathering data on technological trends, contributing to the development and maintenance of databases focused on ESG tech solutions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to synthesize findings into comprehensive reports and presentations. Moreover, you may engage with stakeholders to understand their perspectives, participate in relevant industry events, and contribute to discussions on how technology can enhance ESG risk management practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Environmental Science, Sustainability, Business, etc.); advanced degree or certification in ESG-related disciplines is a plus.
- Proven experience in ESG risk management, preferably in a SaaS or technology-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of ESG frameworks, standards, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and the ability to integrate ESG considerations into software development practices is desirable.
How to Apply:
This role is ideally suited for a hybrid work arrangement, offering flexibility for remote and in-office collaboration. Our offices are located in Finland, Singapore, and India, but we also welcome applications from fully remote candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ESG Manager Application – [Your Name].”
GreenFi is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply!