The Founders’ Associate will play a critical role to support Greenfi’s founders on a day-to-day basis within this fast-changing startup
- Conduct research and analysis for new initiatives within Greenfi e.g., to develop data partnerships, pursue new customer segments, prioritize markets, competitive research etc.
- Support business development activities such as through preparing presentations, case studies, proposals, digital marketing campaigns etc.
- Monitor and support the CEO with inbound communications for the company
- Draft external communications for the company such as newsletter, press releases, etc.
- Manage social media channels
- Anything else that needs to be done in an early-stage startup
Skills and requirements
We are looking for:
- 2-4+ years’ experience in operations, management consulting, business development, or related professions
- The ideal candidate would be based in Singapore, but this person could also work remotely from a similar time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to interface effectively with the founders, technical team members, key stakeholders, and customers
- Outstanding organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and high-tech fluency (i.e., comfortable with picking up new software tools)
- A proactive mindset with a strong bias to action and creative problem solving skills
- Someone who is results-driven, analytical, highly reliable, and eager to invent and simplify current processes and practices
- Ability to operate effectively with high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty, and to execute tasks against tight timelines and aggressive schedules
- Drive, enthusiasm, curiosity, and a rapid ability to learn
- Passion for tackling the climate crisis
Greenfi is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an environment that is inclusive to all employees.