Are you a Python and AWS enthusiast with a passion for solving complex data puzzles? If you have a strong command of Python, PySpark, AWS, and MySQL, and can seamlessly run Python jobs on a schedule, we want to hear from you!
Your ability to analyze data, solve problems, and work independently with users on requirements and issues is crucial. If you’re a pro at communication, possess strong interpersonal skills, and have a good grasp of data architecture concepts, including data warehousing and big data technologies, we’re eager to have you on board.
- Strong knowledge Python, PySpark, AWS, MySQL.
- Ability to run Python jobs based on scheduler.
- Possess good data analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Soft skills, able to work independently with users on requirements gathering or issues investigation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with general data architecture concept, including data warehousing and big data technology is preferred.
Job is Hybrid, including preferably 1-2 days/week in office (can be negotiated).
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
GreenFi is a pioneering AI-powered SaaS platform specializing in ESG Risk Assessment and Due Diligence.