Greenfi is a climate fintech startup company in ESG data science space. We are leveraging advanced machine learning to help financial institutions and corporates make timely and accurate decisions on ESG investments. Greenfi AI and analytics software helps businesses to improve ESG risk management and climate compliance.
GreenFi is seeking talented & passionate software professionals to join the software development team. We seek a web developer proficient with React.js, Node.js, and MySQL.
The candidate would be responsible for product development based on the design provided. Candidate should be hands-on and up-to-date with industry trends and design processes. The company focuses on utilizing AI and RPA to develop cutting-edge solutions in the data analytics space.
- Designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyse and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in microservices/Serverless computing is advantageous.
- Good to have – Experience with Docker, Apache Airflow
- Good to have – Front-end development using charting engines such as D3
Technical, communication, and management skills
- Ability to experiment and explore
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies (e.g. AI and Machine learning techniques).
- A commitment to collaborative problem-solving and quality products is essential.